The Aya Istefanos Church
is located at Mursel Pasa Street jusy by the shore of the Golden Horn
It is also named as the "Bulgarian Church" and it is made of iron casting that those iron casts were made in Vienna and brought here by sea in 1871.
The church was built for the Bulgarian minority that left the Fener Greek Patriarchate. It is one of the most popular churches in Istanbul