Istanbul Tourist Pass
provides entrance and transportation tickets to many of Istanbul's top tourist attractions
along with several guided museum tours with skip-the-line access in a simple, useful, convenient and fun way. Rather than paying for each item individually, the card allows you to choose from 20+ things to do in Istanbul
so you can pack as much into your stay as possible for a single set price.
How much does it cost?
The pass pricing depends on how many days you want to use it for. The best deal
is the 7-day Pass for €140
, but for those with limited days in Istanbul, they also offer a 3-day pass for €115
How does it differ from the Museum Pass or the Istanbul Welcome Card?
While more expensive, free access to higher end attractions such as the Bosphorus Diner Cruise
(€50), Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus
, (€35) and Whirling Dervishes tickets (€18) are included. You'll also get be able to visit many family-friendly attractions such as Sea Life Aquarium
(€15), Kidzmodo (€14), Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
(€10) and Xtrem Adventures without paying anything extra. Furthermore, you'll get 3-days of unlimited mobile internet access with your pass along with WhatsApp traveler support.
Why the Mobile Internet Kit is Useful and Who is it Good For?
This Internet kit can be collected from airports in Turkey or can be delivered to your hotel upon request while booking. The service works all over Turkey. You may take advantage of 4G WiFi to connect up to 10 devices to the internet using your mobile phone, tablet or computer and chat with professional guides from Istanbul Tourist Pass over WhatsApp.
Istanbul Tourist Pass
can be considered as being your personal guide in Istanbul who helps you to access to over 20 top attractions, sights and tours for free, skip the ticket lines and entry at top Istanbul museums, arrive your hotel with free private airport transfer, stay connected with free wifi hotspot service, get instant travel advice via free Whatsapp support and you will also save yourself a significant amount of precious time and money up to 65% off of regular prices
What's Included at the Istanbul Tourist Pass?
As you see, you'll be able to get access to all below 20 attractions and sights in Istanbul (total regular value of €292) with about 65% discount
. You may see the regular prices of the attractions, all are free with Istanbul Tourist Pass
Types of Istanbul Tourist Pass
You may buy Istanbul Tourist Pass for 2 days, 3 days or 7 days. If you stay about 4-5 days or a week in Istanbul, than we highly recommend you buy 3 day Istanbul Toursit Pass
or 7 days Istanbul Toursit Pass
Things you should know before buying Istanbul Tourist Pass
- Istanbul Tourist Pass is an online pass and nothing except the Internet kit is delivered physically as this is very quick and useful.
- The voucher you get is your digital pass for admission to included attractions (except state museums).
- All support is provided in English.
- Istanbul Tourist Pass is valid for 3 or 7 consecutive days.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, The Whirling Dervishes Show perform on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and children under the age of 7 may not be permitted.
- For admission to museums, a reservation needs to be done in advance.
- The Internet kit can be collected from airports in Turkey or can be delivered to your hotel upon request while booking. The service works all over Turkey.
- All attractions and sights are single entry except BigBus Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour which is valid for 24 hours after first use and the Hop-on Hop-off Bosphorus Boat Tour which is valid for 1 day or 1 full loop.
How Can I Get a Istanbul Tourist Pass?
You may buy your 3 or 7-Day Istanbul Tourist Pass from below with the cheapest price and satisfaction guaranteed. When you buy the Istanbu Tourist Pass;
- You will have access to attractions and sights mentioned above,
- 3 days of unlimited internet connection (requires reservation in advance,
- 1 kit per group of 3 people), One-way airport transfer (free from Ataturk Airport. Sabiha Gökçen. The new Istanbul Airport - subject to a small surcharge) and
- Guiding over WhatsApp (Weekdays: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm| Weekends: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm).
How to Use Your Big Bus Ticket Effectively
The bus will take the visitor to all of the museums, but they will waste a lot of time there, so I would recommend they use their bus ticket to see things that are farther away and to enjoy the sights along the Bosphorus as well as far away museums and this not included in the pass, but which cost a lot in Shuttles (like Miniaturk/Dolphinarum/Piere Loti) which are a close metro to Legoland/Sealife which is included in the pass.
Valid 3 - 7 days (from first activation), Skip the line, Printed or mobile voucher accepted, Instant confirmation, Wheelchair accessible, Easy cancellation, Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund...